Friday, February 3, 2012

A little nervous

Hey friends! Well today finds me down 17.2 lbs as of this morning. I'm staying strong in my journey even though it's long and tedious. I'm proud of my efforts and proud of my progress. I'm headed to Memphis in 2 weeks to visit with my parents and hope to be down 20 lbs with my first charm when I go. It's a lofty goal but I think I can do it. Only 2.8 to go.

This weekend I'm a bit nervous however. We are headed out of town today to Dallas to visit with friends and for me to attend Spring Launch with the Pampered Chef. I'm really excited about going and gleaning all the awesome stuff from the conference, both new tools and new knowledge! However you know what that means when you go out of town. Eating out or not being able to control what I'm being served. Yikes!! I'm really hoping at the very least I can maintain and not blow everything out of the water!! I don't want to regress on my good start. :(

I'll post again towards the beginning of next week and let you know how going out of town went.

God bless your weekend. Until next time happy healthy living. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment