Sunday, January 15, 2012

A few pictures


You know, mirrors, are evil. There is no hiding anything with mirrors. I have one full length mirror in our house and it hides very well behind the bathroom door. I have to make an effort to look in it. I'm pretty sure I did that for some subconcious reason. :) As if mirrors aren't bad enough people that love you want to take pictures of you. Full length, non flattering, pictures of you. Well I decided that after seeing these pictures that is motivation enough to stay on course. Here are a few from recent months:
This is me meeting Brenden for the first time. He was still in the nursery ward of the NICU.
This was taken just a few weeks ago at Christmas at my Mom's house.
Another picture from Christmas just a few weeks ago.
I want to post pictures showing results, however since I have been "bigger" I don't do full length pictures, so it'll be hard to do a before and after shot. I will post one of my 11 lb. loss soon. :)
This is a picture of my after my 11 lb loss, taken today. It's a little inflated I think since my husband was seated while I was standing, makes me look bigger, but still you get the idea. I'll keep posting as I keep losing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on meeting your first goal!! My friend and I started blogging a few months ago to help keep us motivated to losing and getting healthy. www.gettinourskinnyback.blogspot.com

    I love hearing the journey and story of others!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete