Saturday, January 14, 2012

First goal achieved!!

The only way I know to do this successfully is to do it in small chunks. I have 115 pounds to lose. That won't even bring me to the weight the "chart" says I should be. You know that nasty bin chart that says you are normal or obese? Well losing 115 lbs doesn't even get me in the normal range bit it's where I want to be for now. Maybe I'll reevaluate later on. My first goal was to simply drop 10 lbs. I did it. As of yesterday morning I've lost 11.6 lbs. I'm so proud of myself. It's only been 10 days too. I can do this I know I can!

To put it in perspective- Brenden's 2 month appointment was this past week. He weighed exactly 11 lbs. So thus far I've lost Brenden. :) My next goal is to lose Brenden's baby weight. I put on 15 lbs with him. I'm almost there. I can do it!

The next goal is Andrews baby weight. :) That ones a little harder. It's 40 lbs. Yeah- I totally ate for two when I was pregnant with him. I was a little smarter with Brenden.

Hopefully the next time I post I can share my news of meeting another goal.

Until then. . .

Happy healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment